Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hot Fresh Every Day


Anyone who knows me could tell you that I have ZERO patience. So when the new bagel shop, Einstein Bros, opened up in the SAC, I immediately forfeited any opportunity of trying it due to its continuously long line. I didn't know whether this was due to the 2,000 extra freshman that Temple took on or because it was that good. After pulling an all nighter (not the ones u do work for) with Brandi, we decided to eat breakfast at the SAC. After my utter amazement over the amount of ppl who actually get to campus early enough to eat breakfast BEFORE their 8:40, and seeing that there were only 3 ppl in line, I made up my mind to try the latest addition.

Me and Brandi are ON IT!


I made it just in time, no lie, 10 secs later, like 7 more ppl joined the line, the masses are addicted.


Brandi enjoyed a toasted plain bagel with veggie cream cheese. Garlic breath in the morning? not a gud look.


And I devoured my Tomato, Spinach, Parmesan Omelet on a toasted Asiago bagel.

Yummy! Einstein really was a genius!


So after my careful evaluation, the new bagel spot earns a B. I was impressed with its sufficient barriers to keep its customers orderly, but the line is always long. There is a 'Order and Pick Up' system that works pretty well, however I was disappointed with the skills of its workers. The woman at the counter should work on her spelling, i was Cira. I was also excited that the sandwich i got allowed me to get a cappuccino an still be covered on my meal plan. I'll definitely be back, but only early in the morning or late in the day.

3 comments:

B Harg. said...

What are you supposed to be? A food critic?

Hilarious.

the elegant Independent said...

Journalist, Politician, Food Critic, Pin Up Girl...lol, I wear many hats.

Everyone has a diff reason for their blogs.
I live out my dreams thru mine.

Amachi said...

lol ciara.

::rubbing tummy:: Sausage egg and creamcheese on a everything bagel.