Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thou Art Destructive

Ye was chilling in my castle the other day and this dude hit me up on aim. Thou was nice, his name was "Prince... Prince Charming". We chatted and decided to schedule a chill session. We met up and he was cooler than I thought, he had that medieval swag that I liked. We talked about everything from his friends Huckleberry and Finn, his adventures as a Knight on the court, and stealing from the rich and giving unto the poor. Yea.. he was the real deal. Anyway, we youtubed this episode of "Boondockish" that exemplifies the social destruction of our kingdom. I hope that whosoever watches, shall seek a solution.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_SNNcZ0rEo&feature=related

watch the ones that say "The Uncle Rukus Reality Show [1,2,3/3]"

3 comments:

Miss Mac said...

damn and u know I love the Boondocks. I would've loved to see this clip....but the video has been taken down love. Revise

Amachi said...

to watch the show copy and paste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_SNNcZ0rEo&feature=related

watch the ones that say "The Uncle Rukus Reality Show [1,2,3/3]"

those are the clips that are the best

the elegant Independent said...

thanx B that was gon b my next move