Saturday, September 13, 2008

Offically My Girl

First let me inform you all that I am still hanging strong with my heterosexuality, but THIS lil bitch is SEXY. I read a science study last year in the NY Times that said females are attracted to both genders. When they ran tests that involved a bunch of those suction cups to peoples heads and some erotic (hehe- i like that word) images projected on a screen, they found that all the females were sexually eroused (<-i like that 1 too!) by both male AND female images. Their straight male counterparts however, were only turned on by chicks.

So... I've justified why I can have wild fantasies about this pretty ass latina and still strictly be dickly. BAHDAMN! she's hot! from the little butt cheeks peekin from under the lace hip huggers, to her fly ass 3 finger ring, to how fuckin gorgeous she is.

Anyway... check out the video- its cute, Lil Wayne is in it for all you robots... Cassie- Official Girl (Anyone notice how she isnt in Ryan Leslie's Addicted to You, even tho she does the chorus? I heard they used to date, maybe they can't stand each other long enough to shoot a video? no wait..., that was around the same time she took me on this little vaca a couple months back, she actually sang the same song to me :)



No comments: