Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ahhh...

I don't know whether to attribute this feeling to my singality or cannibusness, but my mind has been wandering into the wonderful world of erotica. I used to think this was a creepy boy trait. U kno... that clinical study that proved that men think about sex every 5.7 seconds or sum shyt like that. Doesn't seem so unlikely now. Now that I haven't been so...regular, my estrogen has been sky rocketing. Naturally...I've developed a closer relationship with myself. ...It's great. Yup, when Im stressed, I type in those special "keywords" that "do it for me"into my lil Rude site, grab so handy dandy..., and... ahhhh

So I recommend that next time YOU get stressed, have a lil fun with yourself...
Stress reliever without the requirement of protection, attachment of strings, and even a man...erotic independence

7 comments:

B Harg. said...

"I looked over to the left,
wooo,
I was looking so fine I had to touch myself"
-Tweet

This song definitely should have been included in the post. Too many people aren't brave enough to admit they take pleasure in themselves... love you for this one.

the elegant Independent said...

haha...
i was definately about to post that video with it but decided not to.

Barbara said...

i guess a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do, lol. i pride you in being honest though.

Amachi said...

nobody can please me like i can

NIVLAC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Mac said...

Thats y I put u up on RUDE son. lol

the elegant Independent said...

Tru Indeed!