Monday, March 24, 2008

Eye to Eye

(k this is B... Brandi... Amachi)
Ok so thanx Zay. GOOFY MOVIE BABY!
So im sittin in my room with C's n Zay and Zay is like he needs to hear this cut. Guess what it is!
Eye to Eye by Max from A Goffy Movie. Ciara is laughin at me right now cause im actually bloggin ablout this but, I feel as though this is cool enough to share with everyone. When I was a kid I watched the Goofy movie repeatedly. FAV for real! Max was that dude and I always fantasied about creating my own "leaning tower of Cheeza!" So here it is one of the coolest Disney songs ever!

1 comment:

Brittany Ashley said...

OMG! lol my brother and I used to replay this part and the other part where he first sung this song to his love interest...over, and over, and over! I love this movie!! lol I used to picture what I'd look like as a cartoon dog.


The Writer,

Bee Dee