Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lions Tigers, and Bears


I heard this song off of Jazmine Sullivan's new album called Lions, Tigers, and Bears. The moment I heard it, I wanted to burst out into tears. It's about her being fearless of everything but loving a man. I am the type of person to become infatuated with someone I began talking to very quickly. After ending it with my ex, I was in no rush to feel anything towards anyone. I met this one guy and I liked him, I had plans for him to be my summer fling. I knew it wouldnt go too far because I was taking my time with my emotions, and I didn't like him like him. He just wasnt the type I'd make my man, until... I got attached. He's a very "to himself" type of person, so I saw it as a challenge to get him to open up. In order to do that I had to let my guard down so he could trust me to let his down. To counter this, I continued to talk to other guys, so I'd always have a plan B or a rebound.

Guess What! The shyt didn't work. He opened up, but the other dudes didnt stop the process of beatness. I didnt have as much control over my emotions as I thought I did. So while I was talking to at least 3 other guys, I would still be mad cuz this one nigga aint call me back when he said he would. It was crazy! NoOne EVER had me so beat, I hated it! And I didn't just absolutely adore him, I absolutely adored his whole family. This nigga has my heart in a chokehold and doesnt know it. So basically I'm not scared of Lions, Tigers, or Bears, but Im scared of loving him. Because he has so much control over his emotions and me, I'm scared to get my heart broken :( and I dont know how to undo it.

Sincerely
The Nieve Pimp


lions tigers & Bears

No comments: