Thursday, February 28, 2008

Not Beat for Bumming

WARNING. THERE'S NO MAIN POINT IN THIS BLOG- JUST VENTING. Those who hav visited my facebook today kno that my status was evil, but thats jus how I felt, and I needed to express it. Not only did my bastard ex ruin my day and the next few months of my life, but I jus had a wake up call and realized how much catch up i hav to play to maintain gud grades. While growing spiritually and socially, I've been declining academically. But I hav 4 more withdrawals and the gift of manipulation to fix it; being motivated to start mending was the feat. Im officially tired of being a bum student and hav decided to get bac on my grind and focus my energy on an activity. Practice for this fashion sho and a job will probably b the focus factors. I've cum to find out that this is wat i've been lacking is structure. Now that i've found something structured to focus on, everything will fall in place.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i definnnnnnnnnnitely agree. i need to do some damn work! and boo to stupid exes!

B Harg. said...

make it happen captain.

believe, achieve, succeed.