Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thanx Everyone Else

I find that everytime I meet a new person, I learn a little more about myself. Its a mix between me havin to think about myself to answer their questions and wat ppl tell me about myself. Bcuz Im tryin to figure myself out, its been really helpful.

Over the past couple of weeks I've realized:
I smile alot -Q
'Im the dopest' -Jaye
I hav unique responses -Jaye
Im not as fat as I thought I was -Zay and Q
I need to work on my dance face - Zay
Im a good communicator -Dae
Im not big on fashion- Im big on expressing myself thru fashion- Q
Im really silly wen Im high -Benita
Im genuine- Lauren
Im clingy -Brandi
The tomatoes and cheese make Italian my favorite- Dae
Sum notice my personality b4 my looks -Chris
Im xtremely forgivin- Me
I trust too easily -Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

true indeed.. your official!

B Harg. said...

forgetting im "benita" (spelled wrong! lol) i was bout to say, i didnt say you were clingy. lol

anyway, for the record: i didnt like 300 like that. i just needed something to blog about. yeah right lol